Friday, January 15, 2016

We've got our own little gerber daisy!!









She is the cutest baby girl in the world. She is just so fun. We love her.

She had a rough day yesterday. We think she is teething, and to top it off she was sick. She threw up some mucus and ran a fever. She really need mom yesterday. I held her for most of the day, and told Jaron I felt like a "mommy bed". She took all her naps on me, and would not let me step five feet away from her. She wanted to sit on my lap while she played with toys. She want lots and lots of hugs and cuddles. It made me grateful that I can be home with her, especially when she needs me like she did yesterday. I think that when at all possible, mommies should be home with their babies, and there is no replacement for it. We are so grateful that our situation allows for that to happen.

We love you Addie baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment