Wednesday, January 20, 2016




This little girl has decided that her crib is a baby jail, and not meant to take naps in. This is a recent development. We think it is because she is getting more mobile and is happier rolling around trying to crawl than to nap.


She does have a point. It does look a bit like a baby jail.





This pictures are how nap time goes around here. We've done this for two hours, her constantly moving around, me trying to get her to sleep. Most of the time she wins. The really frustrating part is that as soon as I pick her up to rock her, she's asleep! Instantly! I lay her back down, she wakes up, and we start over again. I've given in more than once and been a mama bed for hours during the day. Everything just goes better when she gets a nap, so sometimes a mama gets desperate!

We are hoping its just a phase. She'll get used to her mobility and let herself fall asleep.


Look at that face though. Baby torture going on in this house. Doesn't it just break your heart? When she gives me that look, most of the time she wins. I let her play for 15 more minutes or I rock her until she's deep enough asleep for me to lay her down. Poor baby girl.



She's sure cute though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment