Wednesday, January 6, 2016

We went to Walmart yesterday with Jaron's sister Jamie. Addie apparently felt that the trip was very boring. This is how she sat in the shopping cart the whole time:


Lounging back, not a care in the world. Notice her left foot. Propped up on the handle bar of the cart. Such a silly baby. I kept sitting her back up and straitening her out, and she would promptly slouch down and stick her foot up again.

You know, sometimes I want to sit like this too.

Addie's latest accomplishment is sitting up on her own in bed. And rolling all over, attempting to crawl, ending up at the other end of the crib, feet where he head was, etc. This makes nap time very difficult. I know she's tired, constantly rubbing her eyes, yawning, acting sleeping, but she is too interesting in moving around to sleep. Check out this video. 



I sent this video to Jaron, telling him that Addie and I were in a battle over nap time and she was winning. I won in the end though, she finally fell asleep. I think that this is how future nap times will go though. And she will probably win many many times.

Sure love this girl. We love her personality. We love how mobile she is getting and how she is able to better explore the world around her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment