Monday, November 6, 2017

Look at that smile! And look at that little boy!! Oh, he melts my heart.



He is so big. He is four months old on the 9th, but he is over 18 pounds! He is in size 4 diapers. Addie, who is almost two and a half, is 28 pounds and size 5 diapers. They are only 10 pounds and one diaper size difference! He is such a chunk!!


He's a pretty cool little dude. And he loves to read!!!



We have been having to put Addie in time out a lot lately. We were trying to leave, to get ice cream no less, and Addie didn't want to get in the car. So she stuck herself in timeout!



We have had some visitors from Jaron's family! His brother Jacob came for a weekend and then his mother came for two weeks. We went to the amusement park King's Island with Jacob, but I didn't get any pictures with him! Jaron has some on his phone and I need to get them from him.


Addie and Xander on the caurasel at the zoo. Riding the horses is Addie's favorite part!! And this was Xander's first time. He wasn't sure what to think.


Addie on her horsie!!


They have a boat at the zoo that takes through a path with mechanical dinosaurs. I think it was a little scary for Addie because we asked her if she wanted to go on it again and she said no.


At the amusement park at King's Island. Addie told me she flied on his ride. I wish I had gotten a picture of her smile when it was going but they all turned out blurry.


Driving a car. I think this was her favorite ride.


Addie and my sister Mary who came with us to the park. I need to get some pictures from Jaron of Addie and Jacob, we got some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment