Sunday, November 12, 2017

Addie and Xander are best friends. Every day we are blown away at how she is such a good and loving big sister. And Xander just idolizes her, you can tell by the way he stares at her and lets her be his sister mama. Some of these pictures are a bit older, you can tell because Xander looks so much younger in them!


Addie and Xander on a swing together at the park.


Giving Xander hugs



Sharing a shopping cart together at Costco


Watching the ipad together


This was taken this morning. Addie showing Xander how to play with his new toy. He loved having her play with him


Taking a bath together in our sink. This was taken while Xander was still tiny (because he's definitely not anymore) but Addie and Xander still bathe in our sink about once a week or so. It is a good way to entertain Addie while I'm busy with Xander, and she gets clean at the same time



Look at that tired mama! This is at the dinner table, and is often how I eat my meals. A baby on each leg and I'm lucky if I get anything in my mouth. But I love my babies <3


No comments:

Post a Comment