Thursday, March 3, 2016

We went to the Provo City Center Temple open house yesterday. Jaron couldn't come because he had to work (so sad!!). We loved it, it was so beautiful. Addie had a hard time because she missed her nap, but she looks so beautiful in her pretty white dress.





We also went to the duck pond, Addie's first time going to one. She looks so big standing up by herself.






Addie's newest:
-She started saying a new word yesterday, and maybe even her first sentence. She says "buh-bul". Bubble! She loves her bubble baths! She also started saying "dada bubble". I guess she prefers him giving her a bath over me! Not surprised though, for Addie everything with daddy is a privilege.Her vocabulary now consists of "mama", "dada", "papa", and "bubble", learned in that order.
-She waves all the time. She loves it. She waves to herself in the mirror, and even her reflection on the side of the car.
-She claps all the time now too. And she gets this big grin every time too.
-I got gas for the car today, and I peeked in the window while filling up and she was in there clapping and laughing and singing to herself. It was so cute.
-she has stood up by herself several times now, unsupported, but only when she doesn't realize she's doing it
-I think she's going to have a perma-bruise on her forehead. She is constantly getting bonks, falling, crawling into things, pulling things onto her head. Today she face planted on the corner of one of her wooden blocks. She got a nice scrape on her poor little head. It was traumatic, poor girl.
-Addie has a head start on potty training. Yep, she poops and pees in the toilet already! Been doing so since about 7 months. But before you congratulate me, let me explain. She wants to go potty as soon as I undress her for bath time. Every time. Every day. No matter what time of the day. I stick her in the tub, and inevitably she starts straining. I grab her and plop her on the toilet and she goes. Easiest potty clean up I have every done. So once a day she goes potty like a big girl. Not to trying to train, more to save me a mess of cleaning up poopy water from a tub. I've done that once before already, actually several times already. I find this the easiest solution to going potty without a diaper on.

Adelynn is so fun, and I hope she makes you all jealous! :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a wonderful day!!I love how your cute little girl is peeking through and enjoying the ducks!!

    ReplyDelete