Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Addie had a little incident with prunes the other day. Grandma was feeding her when Adelynn suddenly rubbed her mouth and then her eye. It looks like a little baby black eye!!


She looks so pitiful!


But no worries, we wiped it up.


I think she was actually kind of proud of her handiwork.


Jaron made a scrumptious lemon chiffon cake. It not only looked amazing, it was so super yummy! No leftovers, the cake was gone in one night.



Addie news:
-Nights are once again hard. And by hard, I mean that the past few nights she has been waking up in the low teens. We are exhausted and starting to get desperate. I gave her tylenol before bed and she seemed to do a little better, so maybe she wasn't feeling well or something. We're going to do it again tonight.
-Addie loves strawberry fruit leather. I don't feel so bad giving her some because I was the one who made and I know exactly what's in it- just strawberries. But even natural sugar I want to give her only so much. Jello too, she is a big fan of. I gave her a few tiny bites of mine and she threw quite the tantrum when I wouldn't give her anymore.
-Addie is a fan of self feeding now. She will even feed herself with a fork. You put the food on it for her and she knows exactly what to do with it. She even hands it back to you to do again. Now if only we could get her to do this with the bottle.
-She dances to music, and claps her hands and laughs. She is a big music lover I think.
-She loves to dance with mom and dad, when we pick her up and twirl her around.
-Her hair is almost long enough to put in a pony tail. It's actually probably long enough, just not thick enough. The pony tail is slippery and her hair slips right out of it.
-She loves her toys. It's really cute to see her play with them all.
-Noises scare her. I think it's just a phase though. Vacuum, blender, pots and pans banging, any noise like that.
-When she first wakes up she wants to be held. Don't you dare put her down and walk away. Jaron made the mistake of doing that yesterday (though it probably is my mistake because I told him to do it) to make her a bottle, and she was not pleased.
-She has the prettiest smile in the world, and her eyes are the most beautiful blue you will ever see
-Church has gotten even worse. She will not sit for even five minutes. And she screams at the top of her lungs (her new thing) and cries and fusses and throws her toys. Poor Jaron spent all three hours (like literally all three hours) of church in the halls fighting with a baby. And the sad thing is that I think the baby won.
-She is still a couch tatoe. She loves movies, any movie, and will sit and stare at the tv. Kind of makes me worried for the future....so I try to limit her movie time to 30 minutes a week, if that. Probably kind of controlling of me, but I don't want her to be too much of a movie lover when she grows up

We are the coolest family in the world, and definitely the cutest with Adelynn as part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment