Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jaron was in the musical Aida at Centerpoint last October, and to honor all those who participated in a musical in 2015 Centerpoint threw a hats off party. The invite said evening attire, so Jaron and I went all out! It also happened to be Valentine's weekend, so we decided to double count it as our Valentine's date. I was adventurous and made my dress and a vest, bow tie, and pocket square for Jaron. I was so impressed with how they turned out!



And I have to show off my dress!!





And then this guy was soooo good looking in his vest and bow tie!!





And then since the camera was out, we got a family picture too.


Sure love this little family!!!


Jaron and I had a fun time at the party. It was great having a free Valentine's date, and able to celebrate Jaron's talent at the same time. Love that man!!




1 comment:

  1. You have such amazing sewing talents!! That dress is so beautiful and your husbands Vest and Bow time is also so amazing.

    ReplyDelete