Tuesday, August 15, 2017

In case anyone was wondering what life is like with two kids...these pictures sum it up.





This picture is my favorite. Addie splayed out and on a phone.  Xander upset, Jaron trying to comfort him, and I'm trying to give him the pacifier. This pretty accurate.

Even still, life is good. I do have to tell you a story though about mine and Xander's first Sunday back at church. We were running late, of course, and with my sleep deprived mind I took a wrong turn to church. Note that our church is only about 7 minutes away, very straightforward route, and we have driven there almost even Sunday for over a year. As we are rushing into church I see my reflection in the glass doors and I realize that I am wearing my bright blue flip flops instead of my nice flats I was planning on wearing (see above picture). Xander's only pacifier we brought was one of Addie's old ones, bright pink, and size 6 months. And when we got home I discovered that I had worn my garment top on backwards all morning.

So needless to say I am still getting used to having to kids and figuring out how to balance everything. Life is crazy, but life is good. We have two beautiful children and we love being a family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment