Tuesday, August 25, 2015

So I guess having little one turn two months old is excuse enough to start a family blog. That and having family scattered across the country (which is actually a recent development) with anxious aunts, uncles, and grandparents wanting pictures and updates, as well as a mom who doesn't scrapbook but wants to keep some sort of a family record. This will mostly be pictures of little Adelynn, which is who you all want to see anyway. I might throw in some updates for Jaron and I, but really this is about Addie, and her younger siblings when they come. Living so far away from family is a challenge, but I want to make sure our children stay a part of your lives.

Feel free to save pictures and make them your background, print them out, share them at work, and brag about your little granddaughter/niece as much as you please. What can I say? She is just the cutest!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making a blog, Aimee! It does a far-away grandma's heart good. I will enjoy reading your posts and seeing Addie's pictures.

    ReplyDelete